Tuesday, December 27, 2011

olive juice

Christmas came & went without any drama for the first-time in a long time!
Which was a much needed relief.  Last year I was at the bar by 11 am. This time- didn't arrive until 8 pm!!
Got everything I already featured, and a couple things I didn't request- such as a gorgeous scarf from my sister, a watch and book I've been waiting on!

love her.
Went to STL as planned the day after.  Not too many great sales.


Got this fabulous top for NYE- now if only to find something to do!



Got these cuties from LOFT for $22! 
a lot more gold/sparkly in person!


a fabulous feather from Urban Outfitters that I plan on hanging from my car mirror!


Then I lusted over shoes a bit...



my Lorissa pumps are the most beautiful shoe I own, && the most uncomfortable.

Had an AMAZING private lunch @ Canyon Cafe!





browsed some books..


and picked up essentials!
(for mom on her birthday)

i'm hopeful this will be fabulous!

and I KNOW these are!! :)





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ande, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I wanted to answer your questions about the confetti glasses. I didn’t preheat the oven and waited 30 minutes once the oven temp. reached 350. I left them in there to cool completely before removing them, major changes in temperature can cause them to crack. Hope that helps. Email me should you have any more questions. donotdisturbthisgroove@yahoo.com

    PS. Your email shows as a no reply blogger. Which basically means if you leave a comment I can not respond to you through email. To change this, go to your blogger dashboard, click "edit user profile", then check "show my email address" and save!

    ReplyDelete